Sunday, June 2, 2024

6.2.2024 - Tell Me Who You Are

Tell Me Who You Are by Louisa Luna 

Many thanks to NetGalley, Farrar, Straus and Giroux MCD, and Macmillan Audio for gifting me both a digital and audio ARC of the latest thriller by Louisa Luna, perfectly narrated by the cast of Megan Tusing, Robb Moreira, and Stephanie NĂ©meth-Parker.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 4.5 stars rounded up!

Brooklyn psychiatrist Dr. Caroline Strange is certain she knows what's best for her patients, her family, and pretty much everyone else, but that all changes when a troubled young man arrives for his appointment and makes a pair of alarming confessions: I am going to kill someone, and I know who you really are.  Thus, the story begins. 

I really loved this book - it's full of unreliable narrators and unlikeable characters with a plot and storyline that will have your head spinning in the best possible way.  I think you really need to go into this book as blind as possible to get that full head spinning effect; suffice it to say that it will keep you gripped until the very end.  Be sure to add this to your reading list - I switched between the digital and the audiobook, and the cast was wonderful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment