Thursday, September 17, 2026

9.17.2026 - Hollow Bones

Hollow Bones by Jodi Picoult 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Ballantine Books for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest novel by one of my all-time favorites, Jodi Picoult.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 5 stars!

I anxiously await a new book from Jodi Picoult and this one is amazing.  As always, she completely researches her topics and gives the reader multiple viewpoints to make you think about both sides of an issue.  This one is best gone into blind, without any risk of spoilers, but know that it is ripped from the headlines in more ways than one.  I loved seeing Jesse from My Sister's Keeper all grown up (and there are spoilers embedded in this book in case you haven't read that one).  Be sure and read the author's note at the end for more insight into how this book was born.  This is an emotional, important read and I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment