Wednesday, September 2, 2026

9.2.2026 - The Truth About Ruby Cooper

The Truth About Ruby Cooper by Liz Nugent 

Many thanks to NetGallery and Simon & Schuster | Gallery Books | Scout Press for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest thriller by Liz Nugent.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 5 stars!

Ruby and her older sister, Erin, live a comfortable life in their Boston home with their pastor father and Irish mother, until "the incident."  Afterwards, the family is never the same.  

Go into this one as blind as possible, knowing that you are going to be reading an uncomfortable book, but one that will grip you until that last line.  The story alternates between Erin and Ruby's perspectives over two decades, highlighting how their lives diverged.  I'm a big fan of Liz Nugent but do I dare say that this is my favorite of her books?  I would gush more but I don't want to give even a hint of a spoiler.  Just know that this is a must read book and very highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment