
Many thanks to NetGalley and Harper360 for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest in the Kitty Collins series by Katy Brent. All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 5 stars!
Kitty has tracked the lowlife who hurt her best friend to Los Angeles, and she's brought her sister, Antoinette, along. Kitty has rules for murder - no one innocent, no one vulnerable, and don't get caught. Antoinette has much to learn.
If you love dark humor and bad men getting their dues, this series is for you and it keeps getting better. I'd recommend reading the others (they are too good to miss!) so that you understand Kitty's motivations and back story. There's plenty of suspense as well, and I put life aside until I finished. Supposedly this is the last book in the series which makes me sad, but it sure was a great ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment