Wednesday, August 12, 2026

8.12.2026 - A Thousand Little Goodbyes

A Thousand Little Goodbyes by Lucy Gilmore 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Casablanca for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest book by Lucy Gilmore.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 4 stars!

Chrissie and Scarlett have been best friends since they met at a hospital when they were both young.  Their friendship has endured throughout the years, and they finally get the chance to take the cross-country road trip they've been wanting to do for a long time.  They plan on stopping at only small hotels and at every weird roadside attraction along the way.  But life is always there to throw a curve.

I'm a fan of Gilmore's books and this was another emotional read.  The friendship between the two women was strong, even with very different personalities.  There was a bit of melodrama in it and I saw the plot twists coming, but I still thoroughly enjoyed being a quiet passenger along for this road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment