Monday, September 2, 2024

9.2.2024 - The Truth About the Accident

The Truth about the Accident by Nicole Trope 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for gifting me a digital ARC of this book by Nicole Trope that sat on my TBR shelf for way too long!  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 4 twisty stars!

A hit-and-run accident leaves a man in the hospital in a coma.  It happened on a rainy night and the police have not been able to find the car that hit him.  But there are suspects, including his wife.  What really happened?

Go into this one as blind as possible because nothing is as it seems!  Just who is the victim and who are the other women involved?   We get multiple POV to tell this story, and your allegiances will change as you read.  Nicole Trope always writes a well-crafted, domestic suspense story and this one is no exception.  I loved the short chapters that kept me glued to the twisty end!


No comments:

Post a Comment