Tuesday, October 1, 2024

10.1.2024 - Most Requested Copycat Recipes

Most Requested Copycat Dishes by Favorite Family Recipes 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Shadow Mountain Publishing for gifting me a digital ARC of this wonderful cookbook by Favorite Family Recipes.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own - 5 stars!

I love cookbooks and can happily sit for hours looking at the pictures, drooling over descriptions, and deciding what recipes I want to make.  If that sounds like you too, you need this cookbook!  I love trying recipes that people have created to taste like those special restaurant treats.  This one has so many that I want to try - from Nothing Bundt Cakes to Cheesecake Factory to treats from Disneyland.  There are beautiful pictures and easily understood step-by-step directions.  Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment