Friday, March 4, 2016

3.4.2016 - Healthy Speedy Suppers

Healthy Speedy Suppers by MacGregor, Katriona

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to review this book.

First, a caveat. My download didn't have all the pictures nor were things in great order, so ingredients ran together. It made it a little hard to get a good grasp. I'm sure the book itself will be full of beautiful pictures of yummy food. I bookmarked a few recipes to try.

My biggest complaint about this book is the title - Healthy Speedy Suppers. Speedy is questionable if you are looking for something to get on the table in short order. But healthy? Perusing the lists of ingredients in many recipes didn't scream healthy. But there was no nutritional value listed in my copy of the book. If it says healthy, I want to know the nutritional stats behind that statement. Again, maybe that will be included in final copy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment