Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3.1.2016 - I Let You Go

I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh

Wow. Just wow. This book makes me want to go back and change the ratings on every other book I gave 5 stars. And this is a debut author? Where can I sign up to preorder her next books?

This is the type of book that I don't want to give any sort of plot in a review. In fact, I don't want to read any other reviews because I might be mad if anyone lets anything slip!

I read a lot of psychological thrillers and you come to expect that there will be a twist. When this twist came, I literally gasped. Then I turned the page and read it again to make sure. And gasped again.

Do not miss this book. Just don't. Can I say again how much I loved this book?

Thanks SO much to NetGalley and the publisher for this opportunity - and to the author for the amazing ride of reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment