Thursday, December 28, 2023

12.28.2023 - Dying to be Her

Dying to Be Her by Gregg Olsen 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for gifting me an audio ARC of the latest rerelease of this book by Gregg Olsen and narrated by Karen Peakes - 4 stars!

Identical twins Hayley and Taylor once again feature prominently as their best friend, Beth, has an exchange student living with her and she is found dead at a party where all three girls were in attendance.  The teenage host of the party, Brianna, doesn't seem bothered by the fact that a girl died in her home.  In addition, the twins find out more about the bus accident they were badly injured in ten years ago 

While I don't always read YA fiction, I do always love to read Gregg Olsen's books.  I would definitely recommend reading the first in this series, although it would work as a standalone.  But it features very similar threads and I enjoyed getting the complete picture.  A good mystery that I again didn't figure out.  The narrator did a great job as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment