Thursday, December 28, 2023

12.28.2023 - Beneath Her Skin

Beneath Her Skin by Gregg Olsen 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for gifting me an audio ARC of the latest rerelease of this book by Gregg Olsen and narrated by Karen Peakes - 4 stars!

Identical twins Hayley and Taylor were in a horrific bus accident ten years ago when they were 5.  They were among the few survivors.  Another survivor, Katelyn, was just found dead in her bathtub.  The officials are ruling it suicide, but there are still questions.  Especially because the twins have a secret - they can communicate with the dead.  

While I don't always read YA fiction, I do always love to read Gregg Olsen's books.  I thought this was a good mystery and I liked the supernatural parts and the twin connection.  There are lots of secrets and twists here, and I didn't see them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment