Monday, May 22, 2023

5.22.2023 - The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day by Sue Watson 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest psychological thriller by a favorite, Sue Watson - 4.5 stars!

Facing possible legal problems after issues with her ex-husband, Alice flees to the Greek island of Corfu.  There she befriends Sylvie, a wedding planner who hires her, and Nik, a handsome vineyard owner.  Despite a few pangs of doubt, when Nik asks her to marry him, she says yes.   Then he is arrested on their wedding day.

Sue Watson has done it again and written a thriller that will have you guessing and turning the pages as quickly as you can.  I found myself questioning most of the characters at some point and even when I thought I had things figured out, there were more twists to come.  The setting was beautiful and added to the drama.  Pack this one along in your beach bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment