Monday, June 20, 2022

6.20.2022 - The Lies I Tell

The Lies I Tell by Julie   Clark

Many thanks to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Landmark for gifting me a digital ARC of the new thriller by Julie Clark - 5 stars!

Meg Williams is a con artist, meticulously researching her victims and infiltrating their lives so that they never see what's coming.  By the time they do, she's gone.  Kat Roberts is a journalist whose life was changed 10 years ago by Meg.  When a google alert pops up that Meg is back in her town, Kat seizes the opportunity to befriend Meg with the idea of taking her down.  But what or who is real?

Go into this one as blind as possible because you'll love all the twisty elements of figuring out who you can trust and why people are doing what they are.  I loved these characters - especially Meg, who has a con artist shouldn't be your favorite character!  I loved how everything came together in the end - don't miss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment