Friday, April 8, 2016

4.7.2016 - I'm Thinking of Ending Things

I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book - wow!

Full disclosure - I finished this book tonight during a power outage. That's right, just me in a dark apartment with no lights reading this incredibly creepy, you just know something is going to happen to freak you out, book!

This is the story of a girl going to visit her boyfriend's parents for the first time. They live in a very rural, deserted town. On the trip, the girlfriend is contemplating ending the relationship but is waiting for the right time.

If you want a neatly tied up ending, this book may not be for you. Because the ending will really blow your mind. I actually went back and reread parts!

It's a quick read and definitely worth it if you like a creepy story - just make sure you have the lights on!

No comments:

Post a Comment