Friday, November 3, 2023

11.3.2023 - My Daughter's Husband

My Daughter's Husband by Daniel Hurst 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture Audio for gifting me the audio ARC of the sequel to My Daughter's Boyfriend, by Daniel Hurst.  The audio cast narration by Harrie Dobby, Adam Sims, and Tamsin Kennard was pitch perfect.  4 stars!

Years have passed since the events in My Daughter's Boyfriend, and Ellie is madly in love with Kyle.  They are getting married in Turkey and mom, Dawn, couldn't be happier.  Until she finds a letter that lets her believe that Kyle is lying.  Dawn will once again do whatever she has to in order to protect her daughter.

While it's more enjoyable to have read the first book before this one, the author provides all the necessary background.  Told from multiple POV, this is another fast-paced, tense thriller made better by the narration.  Pure entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment