Monday, May 9, 2022

5.9.2022 - My Wife is Missing

My Wife Is Missing by D.J.  Palmer

Many thanks to NetGalley, St Martin's Press and Macmillan Audio for gifting me both a digital and audio ARC of the latest thriller by D.J. Palmer.  Karissa Vacker is one of my favorite narrators and she did a wonderful job with this book.  5 twisty stars!

Michael and Natalie take their children on vacation to NYC.  Michael goes out for pizza and comes back to an empty hotel room.  His wife and children are gone.  When he contacts the police and they find video, it's obvious Natalie left under her own control.  Natalie has been suffering from insomnia and hasn't been herself - is that the reason she left?  Or does Michael know the real reason?

This was another fabulous book by D.J. Palmer - the twists and turns just kept coming.  I couldn't stop reading it and loved that I had no clue how it was all going to play out.  Definitely a must read!


No comments:

Post a Comment