Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12.20.2016 - Duplicity

Duplicity by Sibel Hodge

Thanks to NetGalley, Thomas & Mercer and the author for the opportunity to read and review this amazing book!

This is why I love Goodreads and NetGalley. A Goodreads friend that I've never met recommended this book to me. It was available through NetGalley but not one I had seen or heard about. And WOW! What a book!

Alissa and Max appear to have the perfect life - gorgeous, wealthy. Then Max is found murdered and Alissa barely escaped. Such begins the roller coaster ride of this book - and you don't want to miss this one! The story is told in two voices - The Other One and The Detective. Suffice it to say that not everyone is as they seem.

Do not miss this book if you love a good psychological thriller. I was obsessed until I finished it. I'm now anxious to go and find this author's other books to see what I've been missing!

Highly recommended!!

No comments:

Post a Comment