Monday, March 11, 2024

3.11.2024 - She's Not Sorry

She's Not Sorry by Mary Kubica

Many thanks to NetGalley, Bookish First, Harlequin Trade Publishing Park Row for gifting me both a digital and physical ARC of the latest thriller by the wonderful Mary Kubica - 5 stars!

Meghan Michaels works as a full-time nurse in intensive care as well as being a single mom.  When a patient comes into the hospital in a coma with a traumatic brain injury, Meghan has a hard time not getting personally involved with the patient, Caitlin, and her family.  But will it put her and her daughter in jeopardy?

There's a lot going on in this book, but in Kubica's capable hands, it all comes together perfectly.  I was completely engrossed in this book and these characters from the beginning.   There was palpable tension throughout the book and I wasn't sure who I could trust.   I was shocked at the twist and loved how all the storylines came together.  The end isn't completely wrapped up in a bow, but that's okay with me.  Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment