Tuesday, December 6, 2022

12.6.2022 - The Key to My Heart

The Key to My Heart by Lia Louis 

Many thanks to NetGalley and Atria/Emily Bestler Books for gifting me a digital ARC of the latest book by Lia Louis. 5 stars for a must read romantic book.  If you haven't read Eight Perfect Hours and Dear Emmie Blue by this author, stop and do that immediately! These books have cemented Lia Louis as a must-read author for me.

Natalie was living her dreams - happily married to Russ they just bought a cottage to fix up, her music career ready to explode.  Then it all came to a literal crash when Russ dies and her best friend and partner, Edie, shares a secret.  Over two years later, Natalie is still mired in all those hurt feelings.  But when someone starts leaving sheet music in a train station piano bench where she sometimes plays, she starts to feel a hint of hope and excitement.

This is a wonderfully written story that will pull at all your feelings but will give you hope after grief and loss.  I loved all the characters and you will feel for each of them as they navigate life.  I especially loved the ending - don't miss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment