Wednesday, November 2, 2022

11.2.2022 - Haunted in America

Haunted in America by Leslie Rule

Many thanks to NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Audio for gifting me an audio ARC of the latest book by Leslie Rule and narrated by Lisa Flanagan - 4 stars!

This audiobook contains ghost stories from the author's previous four books as well as updates and additions.  Never having read these books, I was intrigued to listen to all these different stories from around the country, divided into chapters devoted to hotels, amusement parks, restaurants, etc.  

I started listening to this on Halloween and finished on All Souls Day - how perfect is that?  While I'm a huge fan of the infamous Ann Rule and her daughter, Leslie, I had only read her true crime book so all of these stories were new to me.  No matter what you think about ghosts and spirits, this book will make you wonder.  The author has meticulously researched all of these events and gives you the facts as she knows them.  Fascinating to listen to and the narration by Lisa Flanagan was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment