Thursday, April 14, 2022

4.14.2022 - Everything Left to Remember

Everything Left to Remember by Steph Jagger

Many thanks to NetGalley and Macmillan Audio for gifting me the audio ARC of this memoir by Steph Jagger - 4.5 stars!

Steph's mother has Alzheimer's and Steph is struggling with the knowledge that her mother's memories and stories will be gone forever.  They decided to embark on a trip to Montana to share this time and make connections and memories.

This was a gorgeously-written book - you will feel like you are sitting in the backseat while the two are on their road trip.  I'm hoping that listening to all the patience and understanding in how Steph dealt with her mother will be passed along to me.  Steph found a way to accept this situation, take value in it, and move forward.  Her respectful view of Mother Nature is also to be admired.  I'm glad I was able to take this journey with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment