Wednesday, October 20, 2021

10.20.2021 - Baking With Dories

Baking with Dorie by Dorie Greenspan

Many thanks to NetGalley and Mariner Books for gifting me a digital ARC of this gorgeous cookbook, Baking with Dorie, by Dorie Greenspan - 5 stars!

What a gorgeous book - every recipe includes a fabulous picture by Mark Weinberg that will have your mouth watering just glancing through the pages.  Along with helpful hints on proper technique, many of the recipes include tips for storing extras (wait - with these recipes, there would be extras?) and ways of changing things up.  I started bookmarking recipes I wanted to try until it became almost all the recipes so I gave up that idea.  There is also a savory section included along with the breads, pastries, cakes, cookies and pies.  While my own personal preference would be to include nutrition info on recipes, this is a must have cookbook for your kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment