Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2.13.2019 - Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners

The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners: More Than 300 Fabulous and Fuss-Free Recipes for Families on the Go

Many thanks to NetGalley, Harvard Common Press, and the Crock-Pot Ladies for the opportunity to read and review this cookbook.

I love my Crock-pot but this book has really opened up what it could do.  Besides the recipes for soup and stews that we're all familiar with, there are a ton of unusual recipes in here for appetizers and desserts.  I even learned how to get that annoying white line out of my crock!  Best of all, these recipes are developed using things you already have at home - no weird ingredients to hunt down (well, maybe except for the venison and bison section!).  I wish more cookbooks included nutritional information - I received an ARC of this book so maybe the final version will.  This is a book that belongs on everyone's cookbook shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment