Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3.21.2017 - One Perfect Lie

One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline

Thanks to NetGalley, the publisher and author for the opportunity to read and review this book - I loved it!

Maybe I should first qualify this review by saying that I would probably read Lisa Scottoline's grocery list - I just love her writing. I was thrilled to get the opportunity to read her latest suspense story. And what a story!

From the first chapter, we learn that nothing about Chris is true. He is applying for a position as a teacher and coach in a Pennsylvania high school and he is looking for the right boy to help him with a plan. He seeks out a certain type of boy - being raised by a single parent or have something missing in their home life - and narrows his choice down to 3 boys.

This story is also told in chapters from the mothers of those boys - opening up lots of interesting viewpoints, especially about raising teenagers in this world of social media.

This one has lots of twists and turns and I don't want to say anything to ruin the ride, because it's a fun one! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment