Thursday, August 25, 2016

8.25.2016 - The Twenty-Three

The Twenty-Three by Linwood Barclay

Thanks to NetGalley, the publisher and author for the opportunity to read and review this book.

Wow - just finished my binge reading of this Barclay trilogy. Please, please tell me there is another book coming to answer some of the questions still hanging!

I really enjoyed all of these books - fast moving, lots of characters and stories to lose yourself in, lots of suspects to wonder about. This book continued the trials happening in the small Upstate New York town of Promise Falls - unsolved murders, mysterious happenings related to the number 23, just to name a few.

I loved so many of the characters and their very human characteristics - Duckworth with his eating and weight issues especially. But I have to know what happens to everyone!!

This is a great trilogy - much better read binge style, although the author does a great job filling in all the details of the past books. I blazed through these books and was sorry when I was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment