Thursday, February 11, 2016

2.11.2016 - The Girl You Lost

The Girl You Lost

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this wonderful book!

I have not previously read any of this author's work, but after this book I'm definitely going back and reading them!

Simone and Matt's 6-month-old daughter, Helena, was taken while at the park with Matt's mom. Fast forward 18 years and a girl approaches Simone saying that she is her daughter and goes by the name of Grace. Simone, a journalist, begins investigating some of the stories that Grace told her and then Grace goes missing too.

I don't want to say any more for fear that anything will spoil this fun ride. If you like psychological thrillers, this one will keep you reading long into the night. I carried it with me and read every second I could to see what was going to happen.

Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment