Wednesday, October 7, 2020

10.7.2020 - Keep Moving

Keep Moving by Maggie  Smith

Many thanks to NetGalley, One Signal Publishers/Atria Publishing for the gifted digital ARC of this fabulous book of essays/thoughts from Maggie Smith.  5 stars - I read it in one sitting this morning and have already ordered a hardcopy to keep plus I know this will be a definite gift item for friends struggling with change/loss.

I loved everything about this book and its message - that you just need to keep moving to get through life.  Life will throw everyone punches and this book helps guide you through coming out of it a better person.  There are so many pages and thoughts that I highlighted that just spoke to me and will speak to everyone, because we all experience these issues.  Everyone has a story - some are similar, some vastly different, but we could all use some encouragement along the way and ways to look at others going through their stories.  My husband and I have already adopted the Beauty Emergency line - just a way to pause and be grateful for the world around us.

Bravo for a fabulous book!  Plus the author is from and continues to live in central Ohio - I grew up about an hour away and then spent decades living in northeast Ohio before moving to Upstate NY.  Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment