Monday, October 21, 2019

10.21.2019 - The Poison Garden

The Poison Garden

Thanks to NetGalley, Lake Union Publishing, and A.J. Banner for the opportunity to read her latest thriller.  I loved her previous books but this one wasn't as good to me as her others.  However, it was a quick read - under 300 pages - and kept me reading to see how it would turn out.  3.5 stars.

Elise Watters is happily married and approaching her first wedding anniversary.  Still grieving over the recent death of her mother, Elise gets a shock when she returns home that threatens her marriage and possibly her life.  Known for sleepwalking, Elise isn't sure if what is happening is paranoia, reality or something even worse.

The plot was just a bit too far fetched from reality for me to really lose myself in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment