Tuesday, December 4, 2018

12.4.2018 - Book Love

Book Love by Debbie Tung

Many thanks to NetGalley, Andrews McMeel Publishing and Debbie Tung for the opportunity to read and review this book - I loved it!

A graphic novel all about the love of books - what could be better?  I felt like I was talking with someone who understood, who got me, who was a kindred spirit in our love of books.  I laughed, I related - I loved this book!  Even though I read so much on my Kindle now, there is still nothing like a "real" book.  Even though I read this electronically, I have already pre-ordered the "real" book - every book lover will want this book.

Too bad it didn't publish before Christmas because it would be perfect for all book lovers on your list.  However, it will be my New Year's gift to myself!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment