Tuesday, July 10, 2018

7.10.2018 - I See Life Through Rose-Colored Glasses

I See Life Through Rosé-Colored Glasses (The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman, #9)

Many glasses of rose in thanks to NetGalley, St Martin's Press, and authors Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella for the opportunity to read their latest collaboration - I loved it!  I've said before that I would read anything these two write - such a breath of realism and fresh air in these mother-daughter books.

These are just stories of real life as experienced by mom and daughter - so fun and interesting to see the different takes.  The FaceTime article and pictures brought me to my knees because I've been in the middle of that issue - trying to get my elderly mom to understand it while trying to see through my bifocals at my grandkids! 

This book is published today - grab it and take it with you wherever you are headed.  Each essay is short and so easily readable anywhere you are - but all will make you smile, cry and totally relate.
Please keep these books coming - they make my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment