Wednesday, May 2, 2018

5.2.2018 - Let Me Lie

Let Me Lie

Many thanks to NetGalley, Berkeley Publishing, and Clare Mackintosh for the opportunity to read her latest.  I Let You Go still ranks high on my all-time favorite list and her latest doesn't disappoint.

Anna lost both of her parents within a year to matching suicides.  Now just after the birth of her baby, signs are pointing to the fact that maybe their deaths were murders instead of suicides.  But the only one to give her thoughts any credence is Murray, a semi-retired investigator who really isn't supposed to be looking into the case.

I don't want to give any more away because that would take away from the magic of Mackintosh's books - those plot twists that you will never see coming!  I love her writing and get lost in the worlds she creates.  I really loved the character of Murray and the relationship he had with his wife, Sarah.
I couldn't put this one down - it's available now so don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment