Saturday, June 10, 2017

6.10.2017 - A Perfect Obsession

A Perfect Obsession by Heather Graham

Thanks to NetGalley, Mira Books and Heather Graham for the opportunity to read and review this book!

This is the second in a series of books involving criminal psychologist Kieran Finnegan and FBI Agent Craig Frasier. Although I've read other books by this author, I unfortunately hadn't read her first in this series. While this read fine as a stand-alone book, I think I would have enjoyed it more knowing more of the background and interaction between the characters.

There is a serial killer loose in NYC - someone is killing and then hiding/displaying them in underground crypts and mausoleums. There was a long list of suspects, including Kieran's brother, and it was a good read to figure out who did it. I loved Finnegan's Irish pub as well as the wonderful close Kinnegan family. While I thought all the history of cemeteries and underground crypts and tunnels in NYC was very interesting, Kieran seemed to come across bodies a bit too conveniently!

An enjoyable read!

No comments:

Post a Comment