Saturday, February 25, 2017

2.25.2017 - You Can Have a Dog When I'm Dead

You Can Have a Dog When I'm Dead by Paul Benedetti

Thanks to NetGalley, the publisher and author for the opportunity to read and review this great book!

In the same vein as Lisa Scottoline, this is a book of newspaper columns about life from a Canadian journalist. I'm sure I missed lots of the Canadian references, but any book that makes me laugh and cry, often at the same time, is a worthy read. When it's about those life experiences that we all go through, even better. If you are a boomer, you'll appreciate all the milestones experienced in this book through laughter - the colonoscopy, kids moving out, caring for parents, summer vacations...it's all here to relate to.

This is one of those books that's easy to just pick up, read a quick passage and go about your day with a little bit brighter smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment