Thursday, January 28, 2016

1.27.2016 - No One Knows

No One Knows


Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this advance reader's copy!

I read a lot of psychological thriller fiction - one of my favorite genres. However, when I start carrying my Kindle around, reading obsessively for even a moment that pops up or during commercials while watching a tv program - I've found a winner!

This story revolves around Aubrey and Josh - childhood friends who married. Josh disappears the night of his friend's bachelor party and has finally been declared dead after 5 years. The story is doled out in pieces - we learn of Aubrey and Josh's childhoods - and in different voices and time periods.

Aubrey was accused of murdering Josh, was in a psychiatric facility, and is just getting her life back when strange events start happening. I'm saying nothing more because there are so many twists and turns in this book that you don't want to miss one by a slight spoiler.<br><br>Just clear some room in your schedule and curl up with this one!

"https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/8316750-sharon">View all my reviews</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment